Saturday, June 16, 2007

Baby Pictures

The first picture of mom and baby that didn't include me laying on a surgical table bawling my eyes out!!! Trust me, no one wants to see that.





I finally gave in to all the pressure to start a blog. I actually just wanted to show off my cute, cute baby, but didn't want to have to send mass emails all the time. I don't know how much more I will do other than just post pictures, but we will start there!!! We take about 100 a day, so that will be a project in and of itself.

3 comments:

Girls-R-Us!!! said...

Jayme and Max:

She is so cute!!! We can't wait to see her in person!!!!

SEND MORE PICTURES!!!!!

We love you guys!!!

melis said...

YEA! I am so excited to see you gave in! I LOVE HER! How perfect-- our little bundles can be the best of friends! I am sorry that I missed your call today-- I have no clue when it came, all of a sudden I had your voicemail. i will call tomorrow. I wish we could hang out- I miss yoU!

Lisa B. said...

seriously she is adorable!!! i can't wait to start hanging out together this summer at the pool:)