Wednesday, March 25, 2009

4 Months!!

Trey turned 4 months old on Sunday and he had his 4 month check up today!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE our pediatrician's office, but especially love the main doctor. He took care of all of my younger brother's and sister. He also took extra special care of Trey while he was in the NICU. He called usually every 2-3 hours to check on him the whole time he was there. The day after Trey was born, I also may have had a small breakdown and this kind doctor stayed for over an hour talking to me and explaining everything that was going on.

Today he started clapping for me and told me I was doing a great job. That always makes you feel good. Then he said that Trey was doing amazingly well and had gained a ****load of weight. Ha ha!!! Trey is over 15 pounds and about 25 inches long!!! Usually they would adjust about a month back since he was so early and had some problems, but they don't have to at all. He is huge and right on track with everything developmentally!! Good job Trey. Oh, and the nurses could not get over how smiley Trey was. He is always smiling!!

14 comments:

Kim said...

Just a word of warning...
In my experince, good babies make naughty toddlers!! Hope it doesn't happen with you!! HAHA
I LOVE to have a good doctor. They are priceless.

The Peros said...

Jayme they are seriously so adorable! I love finding a great doctor. I should know- I went through three pediatricians before I was satisified!

Andrea J said...

Congrats! What an accomplishment getting him to this stage, he looks well worth the effort.

Celeste said...

How cute are those shoes..."love you". I'm jealous you have a good doctor. We just switched again.

Marti Hawker said...

SOunds like a great doctor! I don't blaim you for having a break down, its hard to see your kids go through that! WHat a blessing to have him so healthy!

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

I love, love, love those socks! (or are they shoes?)
Anyway, too cute. I love how much they love each other. He wouldn't be smiling so much without a nice, helpful (but not too helpful) older sister and great parents. Congrats on a job VERY well done!
Oh, and you can't beat great docs! I have a fabulous ped and wonderful (not to mention hot!) OBGYN. Ahhh... I think I need to set an appointment! HAH!

Victoria said...

He looks so grown up already its weird!

Misty said...

What a cutie!

Brian and Alicia said...

That's so awesome! I am so glad to hear he is doing great and look how adorable they are. You have to let me know where you buy his clothes...both are just so cute!!!

k.young said...

Your kids are darling! I can't believe Trey is already four months old! That is crazy!

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

So...when did trey turn into jordan's twin?

Amy said...

He really is smiley! Love it. it's so nice to have a dr you love! I know we sure love ours!

Honey! said...

Omg he is adorable! I want to hug him!!!

Jeri said...

Trey is definately his daddy's boy. Max was a chunky little monkey when he was that age too. I'm pretty sure its a Harker thing! For such a tiny mama, you must have the biggest muscles ever packing around this sweet baby boy. I'm glad he is a happy, healty baby.