Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Little Boy

What a difference a year makes!! One year ago I could have never imagined that in only 8 short months we would be adding another member to our family.

Now I can't imagine life without this precious face. His little smile is life changing!!

8 comments:

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

I love those chubber cheeks!

Kim said...

Those smiles are like HEAVEN!!!! I always say two is better than one. One child is amazing, but two is just out of this world.

k.young said...

How darling! You are so lucky to have two kiddos!

♥jada said...

Oh, so adorable. What a great smile! We missed seeing you guys at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Hopefully we can see you soon.

Celeste said...

What a cute family you have. I love that middle pic of Trey. Can't wait to have a play date again.

Brian and Alicia said...

What adorable kids. They look so happy!

Elisabeth Taylor said...

They are sooo cute and look like such happy kids! I hope my next one is just like that!

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

Your children are definitely part of the harris clan.