Saturday, May 9, 2009

TREY!!

It's been 5 1/2 months and sometimes I can't believe that he still has his cheeks. It is so tempting to just eat them right up. :) Can I just tell you that Trey is the sweetest baby in the world? He is SO precious.
I can't believe Jeremy is graduating in less than 2 weeks!! I love this picture.
Today my goal is to get our family pictures together so I can post them. Coming soon......

7 comments:

Celeste said...

I can't get over how much Halle and Trey look alike. It's so cute.

Sarah said...

Oh, he is so cute, Jayme! You are making me very excited to have a little boy :)

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Jeremy! Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, I love you little Trey!

Maegan said...

Trey is such a cutie. Love his cheeks.

Marti Hawker said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! It will be fun to see you guys in July, we will hav eto got lots of pis of our kids together. :)

♥jada said...

Oh, my goodness! What a cute little man!!! He is adorable and so is that little Halle. Hope you guys are doing great!

mckenzie said...

He is so handsome. Send somecute baby boy vibes our way!!