Tuesday, September 1, 2009

9 Months


My sweet Trey is already 9 months. I can't believe we are so close to him turning one. Exciting and strange all at the same time. I haven't been as good about keeping up with Trey's milestones as I was with Halle, so here is what is going on with Trey right now.

He is almost 21 pounds and 28 1/2 inches long. He has definitely caught up from his "rough start."

He is always on the go. Crawling, walking around the furniture, chasing his sister, standing up and trying to let go...unsuccessfully. Even just sitting in someone's lap he NEVER stops moving.

Trey constantly has a lot of bruises and scratches from trying to do more than he can.

He claps, waves and is learning how to talk. Yesterday when I was on the phone with Max he even said, hi dad!! (Not sure it was on purpose, but he definitely knows how to say dada. So maybe.)

He has the funniest facial expressions. He always keeps us laughing.

Still not a great napper.

The doctor yesterday told me he thinks Trey will start walking soon. I am not sure and I am not sure I am ready to have him toddling around anyway. He supposed to still be the baby.

He has 2 teeth and is working on more.

Trey has the sweetest personality and is loved SO much!!!

0 comments: