You know I love the Olympics, right? Like really, really LOVE the Olympics.
It's weird, I am aware. But I have always loved watching (me at the 2002 Games)
them and after I volunteered at the Salt Lake Olympics I became even more of a fan. Trust me. Good times were had by all during those 2 weeks, even if it did almost cause me to lose my business minor. I spent too much time having fun and not enough time studying for Business 410. Wait. That was pretty much my whole last semester of college. So never mind. And I did pass. Hallelujah.
ANYWAY...did you know the Olympics start in 27 days. Yes, it's true. So today we went to the Olympic Training Center because we are excited. And by we, I mean me.
I have 2 pictures. Remember in my last post when I said I was going to start bringing my camera places and stop using my phone. I did bring my camera, but when I took it out the battery was dead. Also, we missed Michael Phelps by 2 days. He was there for an altitude training camp. Darn. I did see a hookah shop downtown though. We should have checked there. Haha.I think it takes pretty good pictures, considering it was dropped in the toilet. I wrote a post about this once. I wrote about how I loved not having an iphone anymore because I was addicted, blah blah blah. Then an hour later it started working again and has been perfectly fine ever since. Moral of the story is that if you have children that like to destroy your phone and throw it in toilets, the iphone may be for you.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Olympics!
Posted by Jayme at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
We love the Olympics too! Especially my sisters. The training center is so cool, too bad you missed Phelps...
How fun! I am counting down for the olympics too. YAY! That is so funny--I volunteered at those olympics as well and soaked it up. It was amazing! I worked for ISB-the broadcasters. What were you doing? Luckily I got a media pass so I went into a ton of the press conferences (with wayne gretzky!!) and the events. Oh so fun :)
Jayme!!! I am so happy to see all of your new posts, I think I totally missed that you went private - no wonder you weren't showing up in my google reader anymore! haha I am so happy you are again.
You are adorable. I love that you love the olympics, I do too. So much. I grew up in Calgary where the olympics were way back in 1988 and I was taking figure skating lessons at the time and got to skate in the olympics. I have LOVED them ever since. I can't wait for them to start again!
Your children are ADORABLE. Love you :)
Post a Comment