Sunday, August 29, 2010

Halle Girl and Pictures. Lots of Pictures.

Halle and I are having the best time lately.  Last night she came on a girls shopping trip with my sister's and I.  She ate. it. up.  She even told Kayce about something she tried on, "Kayce.  That does not look cute on you."  She picked out her very own outfit to get and wore it to church today.  LOVE.

The other night when the boys went to the farm, we went swimming.  It was so much fun to go somewhere just the 2 of us.  I need to make an effort to do that more often, with both of my kids.  Do you know the song, The Best Day, by Taylor Swift?  I love it.  We are having the best days.

And now, lots of pictures.  I think I should have made this post last because I am sure no one will ever read the other ones now.  And I don't blame you.

Halle on our girl's swimming night.

Such cute little best friends.
Do you think this ever ends well?  No.  It doesn't.
Trey LOVES to take pictures with me.  I love it too.
We look terrible, but happy.
Halle marches to the beat of her own drummer sometimes.  A princess crown and goggles at the pool.
Somehow Mads got the crown away from her.  :)
Jordan came to visit!  Trey came up with pose himself.

I bet you will want to steal Trey after seeing this picture.

This is what Trey does ALL day long.  He is a pretty good shot, but gets pretty mad when he can't make it.

We had Youth Conference last weekend with another ward.  Every single leader from the other ward mistook me for a youth at one point.  Do you think the heart tights are helping my cause?  No.  I didn't think so either.  Yet, I still wear them.

3 comments:

Jolley's said...

Love the tights.

I should probably just stop there, but I have to comment on how dang cute those kids of yours are! Especially that main pic on your blog with Trey lookin' all suave in his man tie. Love it.

Celeste said...

Well that is a compliment to be thought of as one of the YW. By the way, I was just watching a Challenge show on the Food Network from 2008 and guess who I saw in the audience? YOU!!!! I rewound the DVR like 3 times to make for sure, and it was clearly an individual shot of you in the audience! You're famous!

Honey! said...

Bwah ha ha I love it! Heart tights FOREVER!!!