Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!



Max had his first official Father's Day today. He is so cute with the baby and she absolutely loves him. When she first was born, she was screaming and crying until Max went over and started talking to her. She calmed right down and just started looking at him. The next day even the doctor commented that I had a little daddy's girl on my hands. I think he is right!!!! Her grandpa also got to be here for her first father's day. It was a really special day.

3 comments:

Girls-R-Us!!! said...

Happy First Father's Day Max!!!

It looks like you had the best day!!!

We can't wait to see her!!!

Lovies....

AJ, Stacy, Mady and Kiki

Mindy said...

Jayme and Max,

She is so beautiful. You guys will be naturally wonderful parents. Good luck in the days to come. It only get's better as she starts to smile, coo, crawl, walk and talk! It happens fast too!

Luvs,
Mindy

melis said...

So sweet! I love to read about how she loves her daddy!