Monday, June 18, 2007

Bath time!!!



Miss Halle had her first bath yesterday. Well, at least her first bath at home. Max would actually like to take credit for giving her the first bath, which he did in the hospital. She did pretty well and was very happy when she was finally all wrapped up. Please excuse how awful I look though!!! I was not feeling good at all yesterday and ended up spending the night in the ER. Turns out I have some kind of infection from the C-section. It wasn't fun, but I am feeling much better. I just have to go back for another round of IV antibiotics today and we should be good to go. I will be happy when I am back to normal.

7 comments:

stephanieewell said...

Halle, you little angel!!! Jayme, feel better soon:)
Love steph

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

Just admit to the world it was a urinary infection.

I love halle!

Girls-R-Us!!! said...

Nice Jordan!!!!

Leave it to you!!!!

We love Halle too!

Jayme said...

Ha, Ha Jordan!!! It was a uterus infection, not a urinary infection. FUNNY, FUNNY :)

williamdc said...

Hi Max & Jayme,
Halle is one cute baby. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you soon.
Love,
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Jayme, I didn't know you had to go to the ER! I hope you are feeling better! the boys can't wait to see their new cuz. :) I can't believe how allert she is! Luv you gize!
Marti

melis said...

You do not look awful! I would kill for your eyes! I hope you are feeling better. I miss you!