So, yesterday was a bit of a rough day. We took Miss Halle to the doctor and found out that she wasn't gaining enough weight. The doctor had her weighed on two different scales, 4 different times because she said that she was so healthy and alert and had such chubby cheeks that she couldn't believe that she wasn't at her birth weight. I think it was probably my super strong antibiotic from my dumb infection that has been affecting my milk. So, for now we are going to feed her extra with formula until that gets better. I took her back today and she has already gained 3 ounces in one day!!!! She is doing great and I am working on not feeling like the worst mom ever. We will be back on track soon!!
Max and Halle at the doctor's office!! She was so good the whole time,


Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Update!!
Posted by Jayme at 5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I know how you feel, I had that kidney infection right after i had ryan and they put me on these antibiotics that screw up everything. she is getting so big so fast!
She looks so grown up! I love her little clenched fist! Oh- she is beautiful!!! I am so sorry about the weight gain thing, I am sure it will all work itself out. no worries. Keep the pics coming!
She's adorable Jayme. I found your blog from Melissa's. Good to hear everything is going well. Congrats!
Post a Comment