Monday, June 25, 2007

Our First Day

Today was Halle's and my first day by ourselves. We did pretty well. Our first outing was to go and help Max. He took my car to work, so I wouldn't have to drive a stick, but I forgot to tell him that the gas gauge was broken. Oops!!! We had to go meet him at work and take him to get gas. At least he at least made it there. Tomorrow we have Halle's first doctor's appointment. I will post an update tomorrow!!! Here are some more cute pictures of her. It seems that all she does is sleep, but that is just when it is easiest to get pictures. Plus, she just looks like such an angel when she is sleeping. I love her!!!!




2 comments:

melis said...

She does look like an angel!!! Iswear all Savy does is sleep-- until I want her to! But I wouldnt change it for the world... I do love Hallie!

Lisa B. said...

what a doll! ya let me know when you are up for gettin' together