The bobby is the greatest thing ever. I love using it for feeding little Halle, but it is also great for taking pictures. Whenever no one else is around and I want to get a picture of her, I just stick her in the bobby. I love it!!!
Halle and I went to church today. We only went for sacrament meeting, but it felt good to start getting back to normal life and to go back to church. Plus, she looks so cute in her little dresses.

Sunday, July 1, 2007
I love the bobby
Posted by Jayme at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You are such a hottie! you look great.
sorry that comment was by me Lisa.. lol not Adam
She is beatuiful! You look fabulous. Isn't it great to watch your husbnad play with your little girl. There is nothing better in the whole world.
~Michelle
You look amazing and I seriously can't believe how cute Halle is for being so young. It shouldn't shock me that you and Max would make a beautiful baby. Way to go! Make someone take pictures of you and Halle. I have very few of me and Ava, but I love the pictures I do have.
-Mindy
OMG, Jaymes, you are like the hottest mom on the planet! Rawr!
Post a Comment