Max is very excited and insisted that I add this picture to the blog. Yesterday he and my sister got to go and meet Glenn Beck. They love Glenn Beck. They tried to get me to go and I said no way. I think Glenn Beck is a little crazy myself. I am happy to say though that Max got a haircut today and he no longer has an excuse to wear that awful hat. He found it at my parent's house last Christmas and thinks it is the greatest thing ever. Maybe this picture will convince him otherwise. :)
Halle and I hung out at home while they went to the show. I got her dressed in her cutest little blue and white dress and figured that it was patriotic enough, even though there is not any red!! Halle has been doing great and gaining lots of weight. She gained over a pound last week, so I think it is safe to say that she is getting plenty of food.
It has been like 100 degrees here everyday and we have just been hanging out inside where it is nice and cool. I can't wait until this heat streak is over though and we can start going on walks and stuff. I am also looking forward to the day when I have something interesting to blog about. My life right now consists of feeding the baby, playing with her and then trying to sleep when she does. It is so boring, but I love it SO much. I thought I would miss the drama of my job, but I don't. Being with my sweet baby is the best job I could ever have.
And one more picture, just for fun. I think she is SO cute. She loves cuddling with her dad when he gets home.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Max's ugly hat
Posted by Jayme at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
She looks so grown up! I love the one of her cuddling with Max- darling! You are a better mom than I am-- I didnt have anything red, white or blue-- just pink! :)
So cute. Babies are so much fun! Believe it or not, it does just keep getting better!
~Michelle
Post a Comment