Thursday, July 12, 2007

Update

It's been awhile since I posted. We have been SO busy. We got new carpet on Monday and that was not fun. I never want to have to do that again. We had to move all of our furniture out and then back in. At least it is done!!!! My mom has also been here visiting and I will be so sad when she leaves tomorrow. Halle is getting so big and is getting more of a personality everday. It is so much fun.

One of the elders that used to serve in our ward came to visit tonight. Max is the ward mission leader, so we get to know the elders pretty well. Sometimes I forget how much shorter I am than Max. I am so used to it now that it doesn't faze me, but there is almost a foot and a half difference between us.


Here is a picture of her all ready for bed. She is SO long!! She will probably be taller than I am by the time she is in 3rd grade.


I love this picture because she looks so annoyed that I am taking her picture again.

4 comments:

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

Forget the baby, I want to see pictures of the carpet!!!!!

melis said...

I cant believe how tall he is! I thouught you were sitting!!!! I love it!

One Man Army said...

good blog

Michelle said...

She is so cute! You look fabulous Jaymes. You and Max make cute babies and need to make lots, lots more.