Saturday, July 21, 2007

Plane Ride and Harry Potter

What a great day!!! Halle and I are going to Denver tomorrow. On Friday night, at about 10:00pm, my mom called to see if we wanted to come visit on Saturday!! Well, that seemed a little quick, but I said that Sunday would work. So Mindy generously bought us a plane ticket and we are off!!! How exciting!! Although I am very nervous about the plane trip, it will be great to see the fam and then I can look for places for Max and I to live when we move. Which is hopefully going to be very soon.

These pictures don't have anything to do with that, but really...have you ever seen a sweeter face? I couldn't decide which one was cuter, so they are all getting posted. What a CUTE baby I have!!!



Now, onto Harry Potter. Normally at this time on the big Harry Potter day I would already be done with the book, but not today. Having a baby sure does change things!! I do have the book though and have finished the first page. Unfortunately for me, I have NO patience and already spoiled the ending for myself via the internet. Oh well. I guess now I don't feel upset that I haven't read it. People are obsessed with this book though. I think it makes them a little crazy. I was watching TV on Friday and there was a grown woman dressed up in a witch costume crying because she thought Harry was going to die. I bet she doesn't have a cute baby like Halle to keep her occupied!!!

6 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

oh my gosh. Cutest picture ever! I'm so excited to see you guys! And I even have a welcome to colorado gift for little halle! yea!!!!!!!! I love you!

melis said...

Have fun! I am so happy for you! You have asweet mom! She is beautiful- love her!!!! Good luck on the plane tomorrow- call me when you get back.

Lisa B. said...

how fun! she is totally growing into new facial expressions. Having a kid sure does change you though. those motherly instincts come out weather you want them to or not:) but you learn to appreciate them. hey we are desperate to see the office season 3 with you guys!

Michelle said...

What a sweet face! I love the towel! Yeah, I don't get the Harry Potter craze AT ALL. A tip my Dr gave me for plane rides...when you are going taking off and then landing make sure Halle is swallowing (nursing) to allow her ears to pressurize. Sucking a binki might not do it because she isn't swallowing. Hope that helps! Have a great trip!

Heidi said...

Jayme:

This is Heidi, Michelle's cousin in law. I ran across your blog on Michelle's and had to tell you that your little Halle is beautiful! I'm so happy for you and your husband!!

Honey! said...

OMG, Jaymes--that FACE!!! She is beyond GORGEOUS!