Friday, July 27, 2007

We made it!!


YAY!!! We survived Halle's first vacation. She did SO great. She was amazing. Aside from a very unfortunate dirty diaper on the way home, Halle made it through both plane rides without any problems at all. She did not even make one little peep, aside from some cute little coos. It was awesome. Being home was awesome too. I miss my family SO much, so it was the best to see them. Halle got so much attention while we were there that I don't think she knew what to make of it all. She is one loved little girl. Max and I can't WAIT to move there.

Here are some pictures from our trip!! Here are all the young cousins!! All we have in my family is girls and we are girly girls. It is fun, but sometimes I feel sorry for the guys in our family.

I think that I am finally going to have to bust out the owners manual on my camera because I don't know how to work it. I always think that I have the red eye button on, but apparently I don't. Halle head sometimes looks fire engine red too and I don't know why!! Her hair is not at all red and is as dark as ever. That will be my project for today. Figure out how to work my camera.

Laney loved Halle. It was so precious.

Kennady and Halle

Here we are after our trip. I am more than a little tired, in case you can't tell. It is hard work traveling with a baby!!!

4 comments:

melis said...

I am so glad it went well! I was wondering how flying would turn out. Did Max go with? If not I bet he was dying withiut his girls! I love the pic of the little irl laying on her side looking at Halle- darling. You look beautiful- I mis talking to you. Call when things settle.

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

cute cute pictures!!!!!We miss you tons here! COME BACK!!!

Girls-R-Us!!! said...

Bring our baby back!! We miss you guys already!!!

Lisa B. said...

I have to be the one to say Dont go! cause then you wont be here with us! you must feel loved