Saturday, August 25, 2007

1 Week and Counting!!!


Can you believe that we are moving in ONE week? Me neither. That's why nothing in my house is packed or ready to go. I had better get on this. Anyway, we are very excited to be moving and everything is coming together fabulously. So it is goodbye Salt Lake City and hello Denver!! Well, the place we are moving to is actually in Highlands Ranch, so hello Highlands Ranch. I am a little worried about moving Halle out of where she is comfortable because I think she is kind of becoming a creature of habit. We pretty much do the same thing everyday. Her bedtime routine is my favorite. She gets a little baby massage, we read her stories and sing to her, say prayers and then she eats and goes to bed. I think this is more fun for Max and I then it is for her. Although she is really starting to enjoy storytime as you can see from this picture. (No, I still haven't read the owner's manual for my camera and figured out how to turn off the red eye.)

And in other news, Halle made her first friend this week that is her same age. I when I say same age, I mean the EXACT same age. My friend Melissa and I were both pregnant at the same time and had the exact same due date!! Our little girls decided to delay their entrance into the world and come on the exact same day, about 4 hours apart. Melissa and I were even talking to each other on the phone during labor!! It was a good thing that we both had them on the same day because we called each other everyday to make sure the other one was still pregnant. Then at their 2 month check up, they were both the exact same height, weight and had the same size head. TOO CUTE!!! Melissa came into town last week and we were lucky enough to get to see her and meet her cute little Savy. Our little girls were so cute and were even holding hands on the bed together.

Don't you love this picture? It makes me laugh so hard everytime that I look at it. They were so darling together.
Here are the 4 girls all together. If Melissa weren't so nice, I would probably have to hate her for how good she looks after having a baby. I am jealous!!!!!

So anyway, I probably should go start packing my house or at least start finding boxes to put everything in. I don't know HOW we are ever going to get this all done, but it will happen!!! Wish me luck.

3 comments:

melis said...

YEA DENVER!!! I am so happy for you getting to move home! You deserve to have your mom close by! I loved seeing you last week, thank you for letting us bombard you! I love Halle and her cheeks are adorable. You are too nice saying I look 1/2 way decent because I was out shopping yesterday without Savy and a STUPID RUDE IDIOT lady asked mow far along I was. I seriously teared up! But dont worry, I consoled myself by eating an ENTIRE pan of rice krispies!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!

Sara said...

So fun to see your pictures. I'm jealous that you have seen half my family the past 2 weeks. I just talked to Michelle today and she said she met up with you in the dorms. I told her Jess is just lucky you guys didn't stick tampons on her door! What fun memories.

Good luck in Denver. We've been there twice (in the summer) and loved it both times. It's alot prettier than Vegas. I'll be checking in to see more pics!