Saturday, August 18, 2007

How can you resist this face?


Is this not the cutest baby that you have ever seen?!? She is SO cute, I can't handle it. I just want to eat her little cheeks right off. I really think that she is the cutest baby that I have ever seen in my entire life. Although, I am a little biased. I am allowed to be though. I am her mother.

Halle learned a new trick. Our old favorite trick was when she held her own pacificer in her mouth, then it was when she started sleeping through the night (that is still a favorite), but this is definitely the cutest. When we ask Halle questions now, she will either shake her head yes or no. It is hysterical. For example, last night Max and I were at dinner and Halle was sleeping in her carseat. When she woke up, I leaned over and asked her if she wanted me to take her out and she started nodding yes. Clearly she is not doing this on purpose (at least I don't think so, Max is convinced she is a complete genius), but it does make good entertainment when our friends come over and we can impress them with how smart our daughter is.

Here is Halle in her babylegs. I love those things.





3 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

The leg warmers are the cutest things i have ever seen in my entire life! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!! SHE IS SO STINKING CUTE!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT!
Please don't move to denver without me there! :(

mccall said...

Hey! I randomly stumbled across your blog (I saw your comment on Shelby and Jared's blog). Halle is so cute- I wanted to eat her cheeks when you guys sat in front of us at church on Sunday. What a doll.

Michelle said...

Ummmmm....LOVE THOSE CHEEKS!!! I want those baby legs off so I can see her chunky thighs...What a cutie!