Well, I actually finished packing!!! I didn't think it would happen, but somehow it did. We got the truck loaded and got here in one piece. It's a miracle. Halle is doing great and was amazing on the car ride over it. It took us about 9 hours to get here, which isn't bad considering it usually takes 8 hours. She had a major breakdown around the border, but after that she was great and didn't cry once before that. What an angel!!!! My mom was so nice to drive over with us so that I could sit in the back with Halle and keep her company. Can you believe how big she is getting? She isn't a newborn anymore. I am happy and sad about this all at the same time.
We are living with my parents for 2 weeks while we are waiting for our place to be ready. Mindy and Marion are so good to us!!! We are enjoying taking long walks around the temple and Halle had her first trip to the pool on Monday for our Labor Day family party. SO FUN!!! She is being completely spoiled with attention here and is loving every second of it. I am so glad that she is going to grow up around people that love her SO much. What a lucky girl!!! We will keep you posted on everything. We are so exhausted from getting here that we are just trying to catch up on sleep and get a little organized in our life. Here are a ton of pictures. They were just all so cute. I love my Halle. I don't know how I ever enjoyed life before her. She makes everything so much better.
She is LOVING her Uncle Jeremy. She loves talking to him!!!
Here we are at the pool. I have NO idea why I let someone take a picture of me in my swimsuit and even less idea why I am posting it on the blog.
Here are her favorite cousins Madison and Kennady. This was before her other favorite cousin Laney got to the pool. I will definitely post pictures of her soon because she is the CUTEST ever.
Here she is with Uncle Jordan trying to hide from the sun.
I think this picture is SO funny. I was trying to get her to smile and she was just looking at me like I was crazy.
Here she is with Max, all ready to go on a walk. She looks so little in this stroller. It is kind of a funny story how we found out that she loved this stroller. On Monday morning we thought there was a gas leak at our house, so I refused to come back into the house until my parents called the power company to come out. It took them FOREVER to get there and I was getting so bored waiting outside. Fortunately this stroller was sitting outside from when my mom took my cousin Laney on a walk, so I put Halle in it and away we went. She LOVES it because she can look at everything. Halle hates being held in any position that doesn't allow her to have full viewing access to everything that is going on. She is so funny. (Oh, and good news. There was no gas leak.)
We got to go see my friend Michelle before we left. It was so great. Michelle and I met in the dorms freshman year and I met up with her while she was moving her youngest sister into the dorms. It brought back LOTS of memories.
Look at how much Halle loves her dad. I think she could just look at him all day long. SO SWEET.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
We're Here!!!!
Posted by Jayme at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Why why why must you torture me this way???? SHE IS SO PRECIOUS! and those pictures of her with all the family members are adorable!!! Tell Halle I'm her favorite aunt and that I can't wait to be her nanny. I love you!
Wait! Did you figure out how to use new tricks on your camera? Those pics are beautiful! congrats on the move- nothing is better than living by family! I am so happy for yoU!
Post a Comment