Monday, September 10, 2007

Belle of the Mall


Today I had the best time that I have ever had in a mall. Considering all the time that I have spent in the mall, it seems like it would be impossible to nail down my favorite day in the mall, but it happened today. Max needed some new clothes for work, so we took Halle to the mall and it was an adventure!!! We could not walk two steps without people stopping us to tell us how cute she was. It was SO fun. Here are some of the words used to describe her; phenomenal, beautiful, amazing, perfect, gorgeous, precious, outstanding. I could go on and on. One lady said that she had to come and do a double take because she couldn't tell if she was a real baby or a beautiful doll. HA!!!! Definitely the best time I have ever had at the mall. Max was beaming the whole time. Now, you may say that this is just because we moved to Denver and there is not nearly as many babies here. Au contrair. There were TONS of babies at the mall today. Just none of them as cute or as sweet as my little Halle. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!

Okay, I will stop bragging now. I have become one of those annoying parents that all they talk about is their kids. Oh well. I will just keep talking about her. Today at the mall we also went to Nordys and got Halle a little tiny cuddle blanket. She has been cuddling with her burp cloths lately, so I decided to get her something a little more cute and comfortable. She LOVES it. She has been rubbing it all over her face. We will not be able to let her play with this blanket without close supervision.
And finally, let's discuss B.Spears. How awful was last night?!? I wanted to die watching it. I was so embarrassed for her. As TMZ.com said, R.I.P Britney's Career: 1998-2007. Poor girl. What happened to our Brit? I remember singing "LUCKY" at the top of my lungs. Not so lucky anymore, is she?

I will be posting again soon because this is the week of birthdays. My dad's, Max's, Halle's 3 month, and my birthday are all this week. I will do a shout out to each of my favorite birthday people later this week.

WE MISS ALL OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN UTAH!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

melis said...

I AM DYING!!!!! I cannot believe what identical twins we have on our hands! I have been giving Savy her burpie to snuggle and it cuts her fall asleep time in 1/2! I take it away when she goes in her crib of course but I let her cuddle it while I rock her. Halle+Savy=BFF!!

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Of course I remember you! How could I forget! How are you?!?!? When did you get married and your little daughter is absolutely adorable! Matt and I are having our little girl in November and it seriously can't get here fast enough! Let me know what's going on in your life... we need to catch up!

Jared and Shelby said...

I'm glad you guys are enjoying Denver! It's fun to keep up on what's going on and to see Halle grow. Oh, you are also very good at keeping us up to date with the latest entertainment news. Thanks.

Honey! said...

Britney was BEYOND AWFUL!!! But why is Halle the cutest EVER?! When will I ever see her again!