I don't know what has come over me, but I feel like posting a recipe on my blog. Yes, a recipe. These are most favorite cookies in the entire world and they are so easy and healthy. Ok, they are not healthy, but they are not THAT bad for you either. Plus they make your house smell really good. Here's what you do...
My mom wanted me to clarify that it is a LARGE can of pumpkin and that you have to spoon them out in cookie shape on the cookie sheet. Whatever, I don't know all this cooking terminology. Anyway, good luck if you decide to make them.
Mix one can of pumpkin and a box of spice cake. Add a bag of chocolate chips. Spread out on cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees. SO YUMMY!! I like to put them in the fridge so the chocolate chips get hard again, but that's just me.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Cookies!!!
Posted by Jayme at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
these sound yummy:)
they were yummy
I love this recipe, I make it too. I use half of the LARGE can though. I'll have to try it your way.
Post a Comment