Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Wedding Blog!!

Jordan and Victoria got married yesterday! It was an amazing day and LOTS of fun. I think I took over a 150 pictures, so I will post some and then put a slideshow, so if you care you can look at all the pictures. Well, not all of them. That would be a little ridiculous. Believe it or not, it was 70 degrees and sunny yesterday. You just never know with Colorado weather, but it was perfect. Unfortunately that meant that I did not get to use Halle's fabulous brown velvet coat, but that's okay. We will take the good weather. The sealing was beautiful and the reception was so much fun. You can't have a wedding in this family without dancing and let's just say that we DANCED!!! So fun. Congratulations you two. We are so happy for you.
So cute!!
Four Generations
Sisters
I told you we danced!!

Best Friends!!
I love this picture!! We love you Victoria. We are SO happy you are part of our family.
Sorry for all the pictures. I just couldn't pick my favorites.

2 comments:

Honey! said...

Omg omg, what a beautiful wedding! And such beautiful people! I especially love Halle's outfit--BRILLIANT!!! And my FAVORITE picture is of course the one of Max dipping you and looking all debonair. Rawr! And you look BEAUTIFUL! I love love love everything except the fact that Jordan has officially dumped me. Sigh....

Lisa B. said...

What beautiful pictures! i can't believe how big she is getting. you also look absolutely beautiful Jayme.