Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Random Things

Halle and I have had colds the past week. It has not been fun!!! But we are feeling better and starting to have a life again. I was tagged to tell 7 random things about myself, so here we go.

1. When I was pregnant, I convinced myself that Halle was a boy because I really wanted a girl and didn't want to be disappointed if it was a boy. Even after 3 ultrasounds, I didn't believe them and worried during labor that she would come out a boy. Good thing she really was a girl because everything was PINK!!! I also worried about everything else under the sun that there is to worry about when you are pregnant. Can we say...anxiety?!?!

2. I can't sit through movies at home. If a movie is on, I always have to be doing something else. It drives Max crazy that I can't just sit down, relax and watch a movie with him.

3. One of my favorite TV shows is Your World With Neil Cavuto. It is a business show on Fox and I love it. For some reason people always act surprised that I have a minor in business. I can also tell you everyday how much the Dow, the Nasdaq and the S&P moved.

4. I still sometimes cry about my old job at DCFS. I think now that I am not immersed in it everyday, it makes me even more sad. I am getting my soul back and it makes me sad to think about all of the things that I saw.

5. I think my parents are the greatest people in the world.

6. I am pretty convinced that Max is the only guy that I would have ever been happy with.

7. I have a hard time remembering my life pre-Halle. Well, obviously I can remember it. But when I do, it just seems like she was always there. I just can't imagine life without her anymore!!!

And I will add one more in for fun

8. I feel pretty lucky because most days I feel like I am living my dream life. You can't ask for much more than that.

Ok well not very exciting things, but that's ok. I will tag Kayce, Kali and Lindsey. Hopefully our life will get moving again and I will have something fun to blog about before the wedding. Which is in a WEEK and TWO DAYS!!! YAY!!

9 comments:

Christina said...

Hey! I got that website for you. I totally want to load up on these blankets. They are the best! :)
www.cutiepetutieoriginals.com
See you next week!

Christina said...

PS- I also realized I don't have an email or phone number for you. Must communicate through blogs. :)

Ang said...

I look so forward to the day that talking to people about abuse isn't in my daily life. I feel like things at work have been making me crazy. I can't watch the news anymore. It gives me anxiety! I don't know what has happened to me! I miss you too! We'll have to talk soon.

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

uhhhh...so i take it i just have to do the same thing you did. ok sounds good! You are so fabulous jayme!

Anonymous said...

I love your 8 random thoughts. You are so sweet hearted!

Kayce said...

Boo we don't want to hear about you, we want to see more pictures of Halle!! I'm just kidding. It may take me a while to do mine, but I'll get it done.

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

I am crying! You have got to watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xon8r_pKCD0

Andrea J said...

I remember you in your business minor classes! We would talk about your Kate Spade bag and who had thought it was real and who hadn't. Very important to our finance or marketing class - can't remember which.

Melissa said...

I was so happy to catch your blog and see your cutest baby girl!! She looks just like you... and those beautiful blue eyes!! Have fun in CO. I love Cherry Creek Mall.