Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sitting Up

So I figured out how to fix my too many pictures problem. I just made a slideshow!! But, of course we had to post the most important picture here. Halle has learned how to sit up on her own. YAY!! She has been sitting up for awhile now, but she always had to rest on her hands. Now she sit up and play and wave her hands around. Super fun. And at only 4 months too. Good job girl.

There are some Halloween pictures in the slideshow. Max and I attempted to dress up as Zach and Kelly from Saved By The Bell, but we never got around to finishing our costumes. Oh well, no one would have known who we were anyway!!!


6 comments:

Andrea J said...

Zach and Kelly! That's pretty funny. I give you points just for a great idea.

Sarah said...

Halle is absolutely darling! And yay that she is sitting up! I think it gets a lot easier when they can do that on their own. And you look SO good! Oh my heavens I totally miss you! How fun that it is so easy to keep in touch with blogs, hopefully we won't lose each other again ;) Do they even have body firm at Gold's anymore? That class is so amazing, they need a class like that everywhere!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

I cannot believe she is sitting up! She's a prodigy. I love you!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

PS I think your mom is the skinniest person alive! Look at her sitting back there!

Mindy said...

Jayme, I love to read your blog. I can hear you talking and laughing as I read it. Your baby really is so cute and totally advanced to be sitting up so well at 4 months. You must be the best mom ever!

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

Don't you just love having music on your blog???
I love love love it!
And, as always, Halle is adorable.
I miss you guys!