Thursday, December 20, 2007

Santa Time

Don't procrastinate the day of your repentance...or the day that you go to visit Santa at the mall. I had planned to take Halle like 2 weeks ago, but she had a cold and it just kept getting postponed. Finally tonight we made it and let me tell you. Never go to see Santa 4 days before Christmas. 2 hours later we finally made it to the Jolly Old Man and it was well worth the wait. Well, maybe. Halle was so cute and she just smiled and looked at Santa. Very cute!!!!!



Telling Santa what she wants!! Thankfully she only talked to him and did not shriek, like she has been doing lately. It is a happy shriek, but incredibly loud and long.
Killing time while waiting. We all got some shopping done too while waiting in line. And, our old next door neighbors were in line right in front of us, so that was fun too. All in all, not a bad night.

3 comments:

Honey! said...

Omg I LOVE Halle's outfit! I enlarged it and now I'm envious. I need those cutie boots!

Nick and Jessi said...

I'm totally jealous that Halle likes Santa Claus. Lexi will not go within 20 feet of him. And my niece cries everytime she sees him. Drew does okay with him...but only if he has candy or gifts.

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Oh my heavens! You are hilarious. You make me laugh so hard!