My Halle is 7 months!! I can't stand it. She is getting so big and fun!!! And so active. She has been getting to my phone lately and finally drooled on it so much that it is now ruined. They couldn't even recover my phone numbers, so text me or call me with your number because I have ZERO phone numbers now. But now Halle has a pink razor phone of her very own.
She looks so grown up!!
She is excited about something!!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Happy 7 Months!!
Posted by Jayme at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Halle looks so cute! Her outfit matches Kali's in the picture on your last blog!
AR YOU KIDDING ME?! WWhy does she continually have to show up Savannah?! STANDING!? WOW-- she is awesome!
ps--this is melissa
Omg, I had to get rid of my fabulous pink razor the other week too. Now I have a hot PURPLE phone but it's not the same! What did you get?
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
Post a Comment