Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pigtails

A few new pictures of Miss Halle. I wanted her hair to be long enough to start playing with, but it's not.
We are just going to have to stick with the headbands for awhile.
She's trying so hard to get this crawling thing down.

9 comments:

Kayce said...

She looks a little like cindy loo who. I miss her, and I'm so glad she has a shirt that says she loves her auntie Kayce!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christina said...

Oh but it is just TOO cute!

melis said...

Why do they insist on getting so big so fast?! Look at her crawl! It seems like yesterday that we were complaining that we were overdue... time flies!

Michelle said...

She is SO cute. I love the pigtails. I was able to put Audrey's hair in pigtails only a few months ago!

♥ kaliente ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

haha, I love the pigtails! You are so funny. Katie totally has a baby mullet going on these days and I can't wait until it's long enough for pigtails. There is nothing cuter than little baby girls with pigtails! :)

Stephanie Ewell said...

There is no other cuter baby around!!! Love the hair Jayme, dont worry- with a mom and dad like you guys - long thick beautiful hair will be NO PROB
Miss you:)

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

I look like a freak in the first picture.