This is a TV post. I L-O-V-E reality shows. Seriously, isn't that awful to admit? But I really do. More specifically I love American Idol and Project Runway. And I have 1 thing to say about each.
FIRST. What was Chris thinking putting REAL HAIR on his clothes for fashion week? EEWWW!! I almost threw up. After his fabulous haute couture gown, I was expecting more. Clearly that gown was more Christian than Chris and I am happy that he is gone. I don't think I could stand to look at anymore of that real hair coming off the models. Although, all 5 of the last contestants show at Fashion Week, so does it really even matter that he wasn't "officially" a finalist. Does anyone even know what I am talking about?
SECOND. Do you LOVE David Archuleta. I sure do. Here's a story for you. When he very first came on the screen on his first audition I said to Max, I know that kid. Then I saw his name and I said, I know that name. And THEN I saw he was from Murray, UT and was completely convinced. I worked in the Murray School District for 2 years and I think that I MUST have known him somehow. There is really no way to know though. My memory pretty much disappeared while I was pregnant and never came back. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. But he is good!!!!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
A Post Not About Halle!!!
Posted by Jayme at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love reality tv as well! But don't feel bad admitting it. It is so funny!!
Jayme! I just got into the blog thing! When I saw your post about Project Runway, I knew I had to comment! Chad and I have watched that show religiously. We really got into it last season, so of course we had to pick up on it this season. Chad's favorite was Christian. And really, what was Chris thinking with the hair!? It really weirded me out!
Post a Comment