Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Day at the Park


I LOVE Colorado. There is no where better to live. You get all 4 seasons, but in the winter there are lots of days like today where the temperature is 65 degrees. After Halle's nap, we headed to the park. I am not sure what to do at the park with an 8 month old, but it was fun. We swung on the swings and went down the slide. She wasn't too sure about the slide. I made sure to take my camera so I could post new pictures for Kali. Halle has been talking up a storm and seems to have a little extra bit of cute lately. I made her wear her tiara today because she is such a princess.

Halle is always so excited.
She is still not sure about how she feels about the park. She is clinging on for dear life.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the picture of you two at the park, you are such a cute mommy!! And I love the tiara, you are so funny, Jayme! :)

Nicki said...

Oh my goodness! I love her in the tiara!! Looks like it was such a fun day!!

Andrea J said...

I didn't know they made tiaras for 8 month olds, but I'm very glad Halle has one!

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

ahhh! so cute!
I love it!
she is soooo adorable!

keep the pics coming!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

You need to post a picture of you as a baby. I was telling Courtney how much Halle looks like you as a baby. And I LOVE the tiara!