
On Tuesday we went to another Food Network Challenge. They are so fun!! The theme was Pixar cakes, so there were cakes for Finding Nemo, Monster's Inc., Toy Story and A Bug's Life. One of the cakes actually collapsed, so that was pretty exciting. I felt so bad for the chef though. It was just not his day. Halle sure got a lot of attention while we were there. She was being so funny. People kept asking to take pictures of her and she was totally hamming it up and smiling so unnaturally. It was hilarious. When it was over, the host of the show came up to us to tell us how cute Halle was. Then he asked if he could take a picture with us because he thought she was the cutest baby ever!!! There is another challenge in a couple of weeks, if any of you Coloradans want to go. Let me know!!
This cake was awesome!!
What's left of the Monster's Inc cake after it collapsed 2 different times.
Finding Nemo!! (My favorite) It had bubbles coming out of the cake
Friday, March 21, 2008
Food Network Challenge
Posted by Jayme at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
I think I'd fly to Colorado just to see the challenge with you. How cool are those cakes?!
oh my goodness! JOhnny and I watch those ALL the time! How fun is that? That's so exciting. Sarah said she had the best time hanging out with you! Halle is so cute - can't wait to see you guys in a few months!
I'M SO JEALOUS!
That is so awesome! Where are these challenges held at?
I love the look of disappointment with the cake that collapsed.
Also, I freaking miss my precious niece! I can't wait to come to CO in a few weeks and see her!
Wow! That is so fun! I can't wait to go. :)
I can't believe one of those food network challenges was in Colorado. I also watch those on T.V. and the things they make are awesome.
Hi Jayme! I look at your blog and your fun life all of the time, so I decided to put you on my list-hope that you dont mind! Jeff and I think Halle is one of the cutest babies we have ever seen! Okay, so I would LOVE to go next time! I am always looking for fun new things to do! I love cooking and food network too, so I am way excited to go sometime! We will have to keep each other updated this summer of fun stuff to do in Denver!
That is probably one of the coolest things I have seen in a while. Can I come visit you and will you take me with you!!!?
Jayme! How wonderful to see your blog and your cutest little Halle! Hope you and Max are loving fabulous Colorado! I look forward to keeping up better on what's going on with you! Love you babe!
Post a Comment