
We just got back from sunny (but COLD) California!! We went down for Max's brother Brady's wedding!! We had a great time and despite all the craziness, Halle was an angel. There are way too many picutres here, but I was too lazy to make a slideshow.
The first stop was the beach!! It's a good thing we did it on Thursday because after that it was FREEZING. My mom saw this picture and told me that I should always wear high heels. Ha Ha!!
I did not want to get anywhere near the water. It was too cold. We were trying to get a picture, but as soon as the water started coming, I ran away screaming.
Halle was an angel while we were in the sealing. Except for when she started talking so loud that she had to go outside. 

I am SO SO happy that Sarah came down for the wedding. We had the best time and Halle loved her. She was so happy to stay with her while we were in the temple. I miss Sarah already.
This is the coat that I got Halle for Jordan's wedding. Only we didn't need it because it was 75 degrees in Denver that day. It's so funny that I had to use it at Brady's wedding in San Diego!! Max was off changing into his tux when we took this picture. Sad.
The happy couple.
Both families!!
The temple was so beautiful!!! I was so sad we couldn't get more pictures, but it was way too windy and cold.
Halle has become the most social baby. She waves at EVERYONE and made friends with all the babies.
Uncle Dusty!!
She's SO cute.
Monday, March 17, 2008
California!!
Posted by Jayme at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Ohh. Jayme this post made me miss you. I'm glad you all are doing so well.
Look at those teeth!!!!!!
Fun trip to San Diego! That stinks that it was so cold while you were there though. And the picture of you running away from the cold water is my favorite - it is so you! Totally makes me miss you! :)
She really is so cute. Do you ever stop kissing those chubby cheeks? I love how rosey they are. You look great! Miss you!
Hey Jayme! So yeah, I entered the crazy world of blogging finally. I'm glad you found it though! I just love reading your blog and I'm always excited for the latest pics of Halle. In fact I make Megan come see them every time you post new ones. Work is fine, just the typical happenings around here though. Caryn moved to a new building though and we have a new CSM and also have a new supervisor for one of the other teams. Diana is leaving us soon for Wisconsin, so we decided to punish her yesterday. It was mostly Megan's idea of course. We really did have a good time doing it though. We miss you lots too!
Ooh I love your chocolate-pink scheme, especially because you and Halle are twinners! You both look GORGEOUS!!! I miss you!
I am so glad you found me!! I left a message on your blog a few post ago but i guess you did not get it. Your Halle is SO CUTE! I can't believe we have kids!! Where are you living in Colorado? We are coming out in May. If you are in town we must get together! Miss you!
Hey Jayme! I love your blog! Baby Halle is so beautiful. We really missed you guys for Easter at Grandma Voy and Grandpa Max's house. All of the kids together were so crazy, but it was a blast. Hope you guys are doing well. Say "hi" to Max for me.
I love the pink bow. I really loved seeing you guys at the temple. Give halle a hug for me.
Post a Comment