Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Some Days.....


Most days my Halle is an ANGEL!! Actually, all days she is and I really have no reason to complain. But every once in a long while she has one of these days where she doesn't want to nap and she just wants to play....ALL DAY. She took a 10 minute nap this morning and a 10 minute nap this afternoon. No matter what I did, she would not sleep. She has officially EXHAUSTED me today. Max is laughing so hard right now because she just can't sit still. She has to be moving. Well at least she is happy and not cranky. We took this picture at 9:00 PM and she is still this happy. Crazy girl. (I know she is in her pj's, but I had to put her clip in to show off all the hair she is getting.)

1 comments:

k.young said...

That is so cute that she just wants to play! You are lucky she was happy all day long! So cute!!