Friday, March 7, 2008

Play Day


So after Wednesday's disaster day of no naps, I decided that I needed to wear Halle out on Thursday. We took Laney and Halle to the baby play gym and it worked!!! She took a 2 1/2 hour nap when we got home. It was fabulous. We seem to be back on schedule again. Today the weather was fairly nice, so we went on a walk and hopefully that will do the trick for this afternoon. Enjoy the pictures Kali. They are for you.

She loved the balls!!
Playing with Laney.
She just climbed right on up these steps all by herself. And kept doing it. Oh, she is so smart. :)
I don't know what this face is.

9 comments:

Honey! said...

Omg, super cute! I LOVE HER!!!

Christina said...

So cute! Where is this play gym? I must go!!!

Ang said...

She looks so much like your family, Jayme!

Mindy said...

The play gym is a great idea! I miss you too! I'd love to meet little Halle in person someday. She is so cute. You get great pictures of her. She seems so fun!

k.young said...

I am still waiting on your political post now that Mitt is out...:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is so baby fashionable! I would wear that snow hat...seriously

Sarah said...

What a cutie! Seriously, Halle is such a darling, happy little girl. And I am such a fan of wearing my kids out! :)

Victoria said...

I can't believe she is 9 months!!!!

courtney said...

could halle get any cuter? maybe we could work out a betrothal between her and my sam...