Thursday, April 24, 2008

New pictures!! We have started taking Halle swimming every week and she loves that. I love Spring. It is the best time of year!! Halle already knows how to put her arms in first position. Haha. I need to either stop taking so many pictures or start posting more often. Sorry!!! I just think she is so cute.

Kali was in town for a little visit and we went to Jeremy's lacrosse game. Fun!!! Ugh. I look awful. I hope you appreciate me putting this up for you Kali.
Halle had some very important paperwork to get done during the game. Haha.
She loves to look in the mirror and have me get her ready.
Such a princess!!
Laney decided that they should dress up as princesses so Laney was Ariel and Halle was Cinderella.She is getting so darn big.
Swimming!!
It took her awhile to get used to it, but now she loves it!!
And that is all....for now. Kali - send me the gangster picture.

7 comments:

k.young said...

I know. I was gonna say, I thought I left a comment on this post. Halle is such a doll! How cute is she?? I can't believe she is almost one!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

very very cute! thank you for posting them. And i will find a usb port asap so i can send that picture!

♥jada said...

What a cutie! My Halli loves seeing pictures of your Halle. She is a doll!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

She is a beauty!

raw mom said...

are you guys working on another one??? our clock is ticking...drew is almost 2!!!

Honey! said...

Omg I LOVE that sink picture! How adorable!