"When the real history of mankind is fully disclosed, will it feature the echoes of gunfire or the shaping sound of lullabies? The great armistices made by military men or the peacemaking of women in homes and in neighborhoods? Will what happened in cradles and kitchens prove to be more controlling than what happened in congresses?"-Elder Neal A. Maxwell
7 comments:
It is pretty cute!!
It looks like shes saying"WORD" or "WASSUP MY BROTHA" I swear she is cuter and cuter with each picture!
Haha! She looks like a little gangsta!
I was going to say it's like she's saying "Yo G, wassup?"
Also - glad to hear ty isn't the only one who got his teeth in a totally strange order! =)
It looks like she's saying "Oh no you di-int." LOVE HER!!
Halle is getting so big. I love this picture of her.
Omg she is a pink gangsta! I LOVE HER!
Post a Comment