I feel totally gypped!!! I was so excited that New Kids On The Block were going to be on the Today show today. I set my DVR to record it. Halle and I were singing Hanging Tough all morning and guess what...THEY DIDN'T EVEN SING!! They just stood around talking. I can forgive them because this song is so awesome. I remember being elementary school and the whole cafeteria singing and waving their hands in the air. Totally rad!!! Can't wait for the comeback.
Friday, April 4, 2008
NKOTB
Posted by Jayme at 11:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Ha ha ha you are HILARIOUS! But I totally feel you--what's with not singing?!
What?! New Kids are making a comeback? No way. I totally remember loving them and their music in elementary school too, so fun! You are so funny!
They probably can't sing anymore. They were like 12 when they were in the band. Maybe since puberty, they just lost it!
You are TOO funny.
Post a Comment