
It's Sunday night. Halle is sleeping and Max is watching Lord of the Rings (ICK), so I am going to see how many boring pictures and details from our life I can give you!! Really, I just need to keep myself updated so SOMEDAY when I print out all these pictures to do Halle's scrapbook I can remember what these pictures are actually from. But first, I had to change the blog up. I am SO ready for spring that black just wasn't working for me anymore. Second, I LOVED conference. It was so nice to see President Monson as prophet. Although I miss President Hinckley's cane wave, I also love President Monson. Okay, now onto me. Can you tell what a ham my daughter is. She is so funny. She is really starting to become a little show off. Ha ha.
The other day I just had to dress Halle up as a princess. My mom got her this book called Princess Baby and she LOVES it. I don't understand. Does she really already think she is the princess? Anyway, she screams whenever the book ends until you start reading it again. It's so funny. But in the book the baby has a shiny crown, fancy dress, royal wand...you get the idea. I don't think Halle knew she was dressed up, but I thought it was fun to dress her up and read her favorite book.
The royal wand!!
This was the first time Halle fell asleep in her highchair and I was SO happy. I got a highchair that had a reclining seat in case she ever did fall asleep in it and she never had. I was beginning to think we would never need it.
We are loving the nice weather to go on walks.
Jordan was in town for a quick trip for some lacrosse games. He doesn't play anymore, but now he is coaching the BYU team, so he still gets to come. YAY!!
It was Laney's THIRD birthday last week. We love you Laney. Anyway, we went to Chuck E. Cheese. We put Halle on some rides and I think she liked it, but I am not sure. She didn't cry. But I do love how she is holding Max's hand during the whole thing.
I love this face. She did not know what to make of the rides.
Here Halle is with my cousin's purse. She reached over and took it right off her arm. Woo-hoo!! She already has good fashion sense. :) Although we will have to do something about that tongue. She keeps sticking it out around her bottom teeth. I think she is getting some more teeth. I hate teething!! Poor baby. I think it must really hurt.
I love Halle in her pj's and slippers. She just looks so cute. She is getting so big.
If you are still reading this then you are either A) Kali or B) As bored as I was when I started writing this post!!!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
The 411
Posted by Jayme at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I sure am reading it!
she is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! Can she have the tutu on when i come home!!!!
Hey I read it all! And I'm not too bored even though I am at work! Cute pics Jayme! I'm always excited to see what Halle is up to now. I always make sure to show everyone at work too!
I love the wand!!! She is so cute - and I'm a big fan of that high chair. I wonder if they make on in johnny's size - he would love that! So, I have to say thank you again because all of my fun hobbies and favorite likes have come from you Jayme - like law and order, chocolate cinnamon bears, high heels, shopping! LOL Seriously - i have to say thank you for introducing me to everything amazing in my life right now!! LOL!
What does it mean if you read it twice? Probably that you really miss Halle.
What do you mean "ick" at Lord of the Rings? LEGOLAS IS WORTH THE WATCH! You know, the BEAUTIFUL ELF MAN?! I LOVE HIM!!! But onto Halle--she is soooo adorable! I'm really entertained by the tongue and how she grabbed onto the Juicy purse! She will definitely be a great shopping partner with you!
I'm with Halle. I think I would be a little creeped out too if Barney was staring me down or I was sitting next to Chuck E. Cheese himself. He has soul-less eyes! Halle is sure a cutie pie.
I can't believe how big she is getting. Is she starting to pull herself up onto stuff yet? She is a doll!
Hi Jayme, I'm Amy, I'm married to Max's cousin Rob, Jan's son. Did you get that, lol!? Anyway, I found your blog through Jada's blog and came to visit. Just wanted to say hi and tell you how cute Halle is!
LOVE the princess pictures.
Post a Comment