Friday, April 11, 2008

Too many pictures!!

Halle is 10 months old today. I can't believe it!! Almost a year. There are so many pictures here, so I won't write anything else. I just thought they were all so cute!!

We took Halle and Laney to a sing-a-long at PBK on Thursday. Despite the blizzard outside, it was really fun.
Laney and Halle with Grandma!! (Well, Aunt Mindy to Laney)
I was trying to get a cute picture of her for her 10 month birthday. She does not sit still though, so this was the best I got.
Halle loves to feed herself.
And she LOVES noodles. Good thing we were at Fazoli's.
I think this picture is funny because we are both looking at absolutely nothing, but at least we are looking the same way.Our attempt at a family picture. Again, the child doesn't sit still...EVER.
Jeremy is staying with us for the weekend and Halle is loving it. Can you tell?
Ok, this was SO funny. Jeremy ran inside to get something and we were waiting in the car. We didn't know he had undone the buckle on Halle's carseat. So, Max and I were looking at something together and all of a sudden we hear this laughing behind us and we turned around and saw Halle like this. We were laughing SO hard. She climbed out, stood up and turned around.
Trying to figure out how to get out of us putting her back in the carseat.

6 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
These pictures are so funny!! She is soooo cute!

k.young said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe she is almost a year! They do grow up too fast. She is such a doll! How fun to have her almost walking!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

So cute. I love that she is so naughty. That's the only way to go as far as I'm concerned. They're more fun that way. I miss you!!!!!

Chad & Amie said...

I didn't realize that Ava and Halle are only 2 months apart.. how fun! It's so fun to read your blog because I just sit there thinking to myself...yep Ava does that, and that, oh and that too!! Ava is such a busy body just like Halle. I can't get over how cute Halle is. She sure seems like a happy kid!! Miss you and we need to catch-up!

Honey! said...

Omg how can she continually be so stinking CUTE and PRECIOUS?! I LOVE HER!!! And I LOVE all her clothes! And you look gorgeous in red, btw!

♥jada said...

Ten months! I can't believe how time flies! Halle is such a princess. Hope you are all doing well.