Friday, June 27, 2008

GO BLUE!!!!

So, I have a million pictures and a million updates (including Halle's first haircut), but this is most important. It's a BOY!!!!

I know it's a little early to find out, but a little fib at Fetal Fotos and we are good to go. This poor boy is going to have a lot of pink in his life. :)

More to follow.....

6 comments:

k.young said...

YAY! Congrats. Do you have names you like yet??

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

First I would like to say:

I told you so.

2nd I will have a lacrosse stick in hand the day he arrives.

"Welcome to the world, now it's time to get to work young man. I have much to teach, and you, much to learn"

I'm so excited it's a boy.

Christina said...

Congrats! So exciting!!! I saw your mom & dad last night at the Baines and she told me. I love having a little man. So fun!

PS- And yes to Famous Dave's & Sunflower

Mrs. J said...

HI Jayme! I found your website thru Michelle's. Congrats on the new baby...and your other is beautiful. You look happy! It will be fun to keep up on your life :)
Amy Lundquist Jensen

Mindy said...

Yea! Boys are so fun. I have faith that you will find a way to glamorize your son without making him look frilly and pink. Lay off the sequins and you should be all set. Luvs!

Misty said...

congrats!!!