Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer!!

I love Summer!! We are having so much fun. We are going to the pool a lot and getting out of the house is so nice. Especially now that I am feeling better. Our new baby is due December 11th. 18 months to the day after Halle was born. Only the new baby will come sooner than that because I am going to have another c-section, so they will be SUPER close in age. I don't do pregnancy well, so I have been extremely sick. Luckily that is getting better, so let's just forget about it. We can't wait to find out if we are having another girl or a little boy!!! It can't come soon enough. I don't know how people wait until the end. I could never do it.


Let's talk about HALLE!!! She is going to be 1 on Wednesday. I can't believe it. Here are some of my favorite things she is doing right now. First, she loves to give kisses. When Max gets home from work she always gives him a kiss. But she doesn't leave me out and gives me one too. :) If you ask her how old she is, she will put up one finger and wave it around. SO cute. She loves to play patty cake and 5 little monkeys. Only she races through the actions to beat you to the end. Halle loves to say, GO GO GO. Everytime we tell her it is time to go now she starts saying GO GO GO. And she is so close to walking. Yesterday she took 4 steps by herself. Does anyone care about this? Are you even still reading?!?
If you are, here are some pictures.

Laney and Halle with Jeremy, all dressed for the pool. We love the pool.
I love this picture. I took it before church because Halle was such a grouch. She hadn't had a nap yet. Then we got to church and she went crazy!!! She even knocked over a little boy and started kissing him. Church is not that productive for us lately. We spend most of the time in the hall.
Max and my dad acting like dorks. Max wanted me to put this picture up. I don't know why.

11 comments:

Andrea J said...

Man he is tall. I mean that as a good thing :) Also, from about 10 months to 18 months we didn't feel like we got much out of church, I think it's just the age! I'm glad you are feeling better, good luck!

Chad & Amie said...

I can't believe how big Halle is getting. She is the cutest thing ever! I am coming down the first of august for Arianne's wedding so we will all have to get together.

Shana Kummer said...

Congratulations Jayme on your new baby we are so excited for you. I don't think I could ever wait either to find out what I was having. I can't believe Halle is almost a year, that went by so fast. From now until December you will be counting down the weeks until she can go to nursery, but it is so cute when you get to see them in primary sitting on their little chair acting like a big kid. Hope you continue to feel well.

Ang said...

Look at Halle's little mini platforms, just like her mom!

Robyn & Aaron said...

Jayme and Max,
Congrats on the new little one coming! This is Robyn (Tobiasson) Powell from the SLC ward. I found your blog through Arianne and I'm so excited for you and how great life is going. We have a blog as well... aaronandrobyn.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon.

k.young said...

I can't believe Halle is gonna be one on Wednesday! Time flies!! How fun. I am so excited that you are gonna have another baby. Do you have name ideas yet??

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

I LOVE the picture of her in the purple. It cracks me up every time I see it. Thought you might think this is cool

http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook

check it out

raw mom said...

haha...nice pants, max! you look great...can you feel the sarcasim through the internet...it's pretty thick so i hope you get it.

Amy said...

yes we are still reading!!! Halle is such a doll. Congrats again on the new one.

Honey! said...

Omg I LOVE Max! He is freaking hilarious! I'm so glad you put that picture up--I'm still laughing!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.