congrats jayme! this is stephanie wessler (todd). i check out your blog, but i don't think i have ever left a comment before (i guess i was more of a blog stalker). anyway, congrats on the exciting news! (www.daveandstephanie.blogspot.com)
that is excellent news! congrats! hope you're feeling swell - if it's possible i think the 2nd child is even more fun because you're not as scared/nervous/anxious
And for your sake, you better pray it's a boy, or else you can count on two sisters who attack each other while babysitting. I have seen it firsthand, and it is not pretty.
Jayme.... Congrats!!! It is so good to see your cute family! You look so happy and your daughter is adorable!! I hope you are feeling good with #2! I'll keep checking your blog for updates. Thank you for your comment and Jack's sweet gift!!!
Congrats. That is so awesome! I am so excited for you!! What an awesome thing!! :) What is your due date? I can't get your ticker to upload!! HOW FUN!!! :)
Congratulations - adding to the list of well-wishers. Also just letting people know I am getting into this blog thing, we'll see how far it goes. auntweed@blogspot.com
first of all...congrats...late! i am so excited! those blessed with chamberlin blood turn out pretty cute...
oh and i was being real nosy and read jordans posts...he's kinda funny, huh?
oh and andy NEVER gets on these things so when you get a memo from us, know that it's you freaking rad super bad cousin-in-law....that's right. it's teresa. often immitated, never duplicated.
"When the real history of mankind is fully disclosed, will it feature the echoes of gunfire or the shaping sound of lullabies? The great armistices made by military men or the peacemaking of women in homes and in neighborhoods? Will what happened in cradles and kitchens prove to be more controlling than what happened in congresses?"-Elder Neal A. Maxwell
23 comments:
congrats jayme! this is stephanie wessler (todd). i check out your blog, but i don't think i have ever left a comment before (i guess i was more of a blog stalker). anyway, congrats on the exciting news! (www.daveandstephanie.blogspot.com)
that is excellent news! congrats! hope you're feeling swell - if it's possible i think the 2nd child is even more fun because you're not as scared/nervous/anxious
yea! I hope you are feeling better! When are you coming to SLC again?
yay! I'm so stoked on being an aunt again! YAY YAY YAY!
I can't believe I found this out through your blog! Unbelievable. I have a phone you know?
And for your sake, you better pray it's a boy, or else you can count on two sisters who attack each other while babysitting. I have seen it firsthand, and it is not pretty.
Congrats! Holy cow - that was fast! :) You better tell Melissa she needs to keep up!
Jayme.... Congrats!!! It is so good to see your cute family! You look so happy and your daughter is adorable!! I hope you are feeling good with #2! I'll keep checking your blog for updates. Thank you for your comment and Jack's sweet gift!!!
Congrats. That is so awesome! I am so excited for you!! What an awesome thing!! :) What is your due date? I can't get your ticker to upload!! HOW FUN!!! :)
Holy crap! I had no idea! Congrats! I'm so excited for you and Max.
Yay!!! That's so exciting! Congratulations, Jayme! I hope that you're not feeling too lousy!
Congrates!! Good for you, I could not imagine having another kid right now! I am predicting another girl for you!!
Woohoo!! Congrats!
Congrats! Your going to LOVE having 2. Life just gets more fun when you see your kids interacting and loving eachother. Nothing beats it!!
Congratulations - adding to the list of well-wishers. Also just letting people know I am getting into this blog thing, we'll see how far it goes. auntweed@blogspot.com
Wendy O.
Whoops - that should be auntweed.blogspot.com
Awesome! congrats. at least you are past the worst of it now. it's down hill from here;) ps. we miss you guys
YAY! Congrats!!! Are you feeling any better? :)
Hey, I love the pictures, especially the one where Halle is in the sink. Happy anniversary. You two are a cute couple. Love ya. Joyce
wow, that was fast! yea! i'm extra excited for you. halle is way too cute not to share her genetic make-up. congratulations!
Congratulations!!! Two is so much fun. Hope to see you guys at Grandpa's birthday party!
Congrats!! Two kids definitely double the fun (and the laundry too, but don't think about that!)
first of all...congrats...late! i am so excited! those blessed with chamberlin blood turn out pretty cute...
oh and i was being real nosy and read jordans posts...he's kinda funny, huh?
oh and andy NEVER gets on these things so when you get a memo from us, know that it's you freaking rad super bad cousin-in-law....that's right. it's teresa. often immitated, never duplicated.
Post a Comment