Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged!!

Thank goodness Tara tagged me. That last post was so boring I about fell asleep writing it. I hope this is more interesting.

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AGAIN:

1. The pool - We go there at least 3-4 times a week. LOVE IT!!
2. My parent's house - Max and I were there last night and were hanging out with the neighbors. One little girl who is 6 asked me if Max and I could still live with my parent's when Halle was 5 so they could still be friends. I had to explain to her that we did not actually live with my parent's, we just came to visit alot. ALOT!!
3. The Doctor - One of the many fun parts about being pregnant.
4. Sunflower Market - I love that place. All the produce is SO cheap and good.

FOUR FAVORITE PLACES TO EAT:
1. Zupa's - I wish there was one in Colorado. I would eat there everyday.
2. California Pizza Kitchen - On the rare occasion that Max and I do eat out, that's usually where we go.
3. My mom's - Sunday dinners are the best. Always healthy and yummy.
4. Home - Halle is a handful these days. We don't eat out much anymore.

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE:
1. Nowhere - I am sitting here watching Halle try to feed herself applesauce with a spoon and it is so funny and extremely messy. She is a strong willed, independent little thing that doesn't want help eating anymore. It is hysterical. Although when it comes time to clean her up I would rather be...
2. On a Cruise - Max and I had so much fun on our honeymoon. I am dying to go on one again.
3. In December - I love the end result of being pregnant, but being pregnant is so not my favorite thing. Although this time I will have TWO KIDS!!! EEEKS. I am scared.
4. The Olympics - The Olympics were SO fun when they were in Salt Lake. I had the best time. I do love watching the Olympics on TV though too. I am excited for August.

FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH ALL THE TIME:
1. Project Runway!! Can't wait for the new season.
2. Jeopardy - Max watches this practically every night and I have somehow gotten sucked into watching it with him.
3. So You Think You Can Dance - But not the whole two hours. I HAVE to watch this show on DVR because I think that two hours is entirely too long. I can get through the dances in like 30 minutes.
4. (This is hard when it's summer) The Baby Borrowers - What are these parents thinking giving these random teenagers their children? There is NO WAY, NEVER, not in a MILLION years.

Maybe someday my life will include something exciting to blog about. Until then......

1 comments:

Mindy said...

The Olympics really were fun. Although . . . What were we thinking? Two kids just means more fun Jayme. It'll be great fun!