Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our New Morning Routine

Oh my goodness!! Halle is getting so big and fun. She has a new morning routine that I LOVE!! I don't know where she picked it up, but it is hilarious. Clearly, as you can see from the pictures, it has to be done before she eats, gets dressed or gets her hair done. Halle now wakes up and the first thing she does is to go to her baby doll. She then has to feed her a bottle, take her on a walk around the house and then bring her to me to get a good morning hug and kiss. It is SO precious!! She is going to be the BEST big sister.
Apparently this morning she also had some important work to get done. :)
I love this face. I was trying to get a picture of her on her bike, but as soon as she saw the camera she got off and tried to get it. She was not happy when I wouldn't let her have it.
But now she is happy.
These are some old pictures. On my mom's birthday the two little kids that live next door came and put suckers all over her lawn. It was so cute. We had a movie on the lawn that night and Halle crawled into the middle of the suckers. And when I got closer I saw that she had ever gotten one to eat. What a cutie!!

And just a little picture from the 4th of July. We had a long, but super fun day. Halle loved the fireworks and just pointed and gasped everytime she saw one. I love the Canadian chair in the background.

2 comments:

k.young said...

Cute pictures. She is getting so big and cute!! :)

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

The song is Angle by Jack Johnson off Sleeping through the Static

She is going to do another one and make it full size and put it on her Photo blog.

www.VictoriaBainesHarris.com

Then go to Blog.

It will be up there in a few days.