Friday, September 12, 2008

Curious

Where are all the reporters going to go during Hurricane Ike tonight?!? I know the National Weather Service issued a warning that anyone that didn't evacuate would face certain death. So, where do the reporters go to stay safe? Geraldo is still on the shoreline getting blown over. I am asking this seriously. If anyone knows, can you please tell me. I do not understand, but I will be praying for everyone there.

2 comments:

Kayce said...

I got a message on facebook from my friend who lives down in the area and he said he's not in the mandatory evacuation area. He said it's really windy and will probably have some problem with flooding but I'm sure there are hotels that people didn't leave and places near by that they can get to and still be ok.

Now having said that, it's still stupid to be down there. I can't believe a reporter hadn't died in one of these things yet.

Amy said...

Good question!