Monday, September 8, 2008

Halle is BACK!!!!

Yay!! My blog is back to normal and is going to be filled with lots of pictures of little Halle. Only she is not so little lately. She is getting SO big. She loves to play with my necklaces and she has moved on from playing with her doll as soon as she wakes up to finding all my jewelry. We haven't been doing much lately, but this week should be exciting. It is my dad's birthday today and Max's birthday tomorrow!!! We can't wait to celebrate.

I admit to helping out with this one. I figure if you are going to get dressed up, you might as well go all out.
I know she look like she has a glass eye, but I didn't know how to fix the red eye on our new computer.
I had nothing to do with this.
One day at lunch Halle decided to try a new hair conditioner and cover her hair in applesauce. That was fun. :)

6 comments:

k.young said...

Oh my gosh, Jayme, she is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting. She looks like a little girl, not a baby. She is adorable.

The Strouds said...

So cute!

Christina said...

How cute is she! She really is getting big. We need to get she and Grey together soon. They would have a blast playing together. Let me know...

The Peros said...

Jayme! It's Melissa Pero from our good ol' days at the state. I came across your blog through Tara's. I can't believe how beautiful your little girl is! Our blog is perojournal.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!

Sara said...

I'll call you tomorrow!

Mr. Jordan E. Harris said...

Oh my goodness she is so funny. I really wish I could just follow her around all day with my camera! We miss her!