Life is just good.
We went outside to take a walk, but it was way too cold. Before we could even take off her hat, Halle grabbed her crayons and made her daddy color with her.Then she noticed I was taking pictures and started posing.
Getting all her energy out before bed.
And discovering that Halle's hair is long enough for french braids....barely.
It doesn't take much to make us happy around here.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Some Days.....
Posted by Jayme at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I have some videos of her that I will post this weekend. She is so funny! We really miss her!
sorry that last post was from me, my sister was on earlier.
She is unreal at coloring! I couldn't stay inside the lines until last year.
I love love love that purple jacket! What a CUTIE!!!
Congrats on the braids! It took me 8 years to work up the courage to try it on the girls, but this summer I decided nothing was worth brushing beach hair, so I made them sit still long enough to make an attempt. It actually stayed pretty well, and I'm quite proud. (You can see it on the black and white slide-show on my blog).
Anyway, I can't believe Halle has so much hair! It seems like it took my kids forever to get long locks!
Post a Comment