Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shopping

I realize this is a dumb post, but I don't care. I am excited. Today I made my once a quarter trip to The Gap. I actually go there more often than that, but once a quarter they have an AMAZING sale so I just buy all of the stuff I want then. When I say amazing sale, I mean $3-5 for things and then for 4 days they mark everything down another 25%. It's great because I can buy all the stuff for the following year for CHEAP!! I have only had 1 sale since finding out the baby was a boy. It was the summer sale and it sucked. I bought NOTHING for him and a whole bunch of crap for Halle that she really did not need. I am so excited to have a boy, but the shopping was just not much fun.

But that was then, this is now. Today the Gap sale started so Halle and I headed out this morning to check it out and they were stocked FULL of boy stuff. I got the cutest stuff and for SUPER cheap. I am talking 70 cents for polo onesies, $1.40 for shirts, $5 for sweaters, $2 for shoes. It was fantastic and fun. I feel so much better knowing that my little boy won't have to be dressed in pink or dresses. :)

6 comments:

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! sooooooo cute!
I am dying for this little boy to be here already!!!

The Peros said...

I did not know about this! Thank you for enlightening me. I need to check this out.

Kayce said...

I'm with Kali! I can't wait for him to get here!! I love the argyle sweater vest.

Sarah said...

Yay for your little man on the way and his well dressed self! :) How did you know about this crazy sale? I have been missing out!

Kim said...

You will love having a boy. Did you see Michelle Jolley's most recent post about what Maddi does to her baby boy? You need to check it out because it's totally what you're in for in a year or two.
Plus, it's fun to give your husband a boy. He will totally revery back to his childhood and play basketball and legos for hours!
How much longer?

Ang said...

I love those little vests! Why have I never heard of this sale??? How did you find out about it??