Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

I am so glad it is today and this election will finally be over. I am praying that McCain will pull it off, but prepared for the worst. I have become super hopeful by all of the good people that I have seen standing up for what they believe in and I believe that no matter what, these people are the heart of the country and matter more than who is president. A special shout out to all my friends in California fighting for Proposition 8. I am inspired by you!!!

Anyway, I never posted actual Halloween pictures. We had a fun filled week. Wednesday we went to my parent's ward Trunk or Treat with Laney and Kennady.
Thursday, a family in our ward hosted their own trunk or treat. One of my oldest friends, Kelli and her cute daughter Haley came with us. I have known Kelli since I was 6!!
Then on Friday we took Halle actual trick or treating. She loved it and she had it down. She knew how to get that candy and take off right to the next house. The problem was that everyone was giving us so much candy because she is so cute. Max and I have been eating a lot of sugar this week. YUCK!!! As if I wasn't already huge enough.

Is the first thing you notice my white socks and toeless shoes? I do not understand what I was thinking. Maybe my feet were cold. Again, YUCK!!
My favorite picture

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Jayme, you are hilarious, I never would have noticed your socks, ever! Oh, I love you, you are so funny. And your daughter is absolutely adorable. And I love how politically involved you are, you totally inspire me! Here's to Prop 8 passing!!!!

k.young said...

Super cute! You are so funny!

Jaymie and Justin said...

Halle is so cute and her costume is adorable! I'm sure Halloween is even more fun when you have kids to dress up.

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

It is with a sad heart that I write this as I listen to McCain's final farewell speech.
How glad I am that you have such cute pictures to cheer me up!
Halle is so adorable on Max's shoulders!
I can't believe that you look that great right now! Aren't you supposed to have a baby soon? Look like it already!

Sara said...

Are you still breathing? If there's any consolidation - prop 8 passed! I'm thinking of you.

♥ kaliente ♥ said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
Cant wait to see you guys in real life and not just in pictures

Ang said...

I love the butterfly costume! So cute! And, ps, never ever would have noticed the white socks!