There are some things that Max and I teach Halle on purpose. For example, Halle already does really well folding her arms during prayer time. Even when we are blessing the food, she will stop eating and fold her arms until we are done praying. It is SO cute. There are some things that I don't teach her on purpose, but she sure picks them up quickly. I don't know why, but Halle and I always end up taking pictures of ourselves when we are bored. We hold the camera out (either digital or cell phone), say cheese, take the picture and check ourselves out. Well...Halle is now constantly taking pictures of herself. She walks around with either my cell phone, the camera or even her toy cell phone saying cheese and trying to take her picture. I love this girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
That is so funny! Ha ha ha!
Aw! You guys are the cutest!
cute little sugar!!
My kids love the camera, too. Halle is so blessed to have such great parents, for teaching her right in a world so full of wrong. You two will be great parents with your next child, and the next, and the next, because you two have so much love to share!
I can't wait to hear about your new little one whenever you EVER find the time to blog once you have a tiny baby to care for!
We love you guys! Our prayers are with you as you anticipate your new arrival!
Post a Comment