Thursday, December 4, 2008

Creepy Moms and Me

Everyone loves the book, I'll Love You Forever. Personally, I think it's totally creepy. Especially the end where the old mom gets a ladder and crawls into her grown son's room to rock him and sing to him. CREEPY!!!!! But I am afraid I may end up being this mom to poor Trey. Tuesday morning we took little Trey back to the hospital because he was breathing pretty hard. He ended up getting admitted and staying until this afternoon. Luckily he did not have to go back to the NICU. They mostly just observed him for 2 days, ran some tests and decided that he has acid reflux. I am super glad that we found that out now instead of 2 months from now. It has been super stressful, but we are all happy to be home and happy to have Trey healthy.

I think that all of this stuff going on with him since he was born has made me super protective of this little guy. He is just so sweet. Hopefully I won't turn into the mom that is still rocking him when he is 45. However, I really will love him forever. I will try to post new pictures soon. He is so cute. Halle is so cute. I have the cutest kids ever!!!

5 comments:

Kayce said...

What is this book?!? I was actually thinking the other day that Trey was going to be a mama's boy, but more in the way that Jordan is a mama's boy.

Oh and yes you do have the cutest kids ever, and I can't wait to see Trey again. You also have the biggest little Drama Queen ever. I love her anyway, and pretty much let her take me wherever she wants.

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

I like the book, but don't LOVE it. More like tolerate it. You'll find it more funny as your kids go through each of those stages. We use the word "zoo" in our family a lot!
Anyway, so sorry to hear about Trey's recent trip to the hospital. My kids had something like reflux (they just spit up like crazy all the time -remember Becky?!). Hope you're getting medicine for that. It should help. Keep us posted on all latest developments. You're still in our prayers! PS let me know when you get the box. Should be there soon

The Peros said...

This made me laugh so hard. I agree, very wierd! Congratulations on your new little boy, Jayme. Hunter had reflux starting around 3-4 months old and the prescribed medicine saved our sanity! Take care.

mckenzie said...

I have personally always thought that book was creepy...

Celeste said...

I am so excited that Trey is here and that he is finally home with you. When my mom told me that you had gone into labor early I was so worried so I'm glad you are all getting better now. How are you feeling? Is recovering from a C-section the 2nd time as bad as recovering from the first time?